Thursday 1 March 2012

Another day :)

Well on Wednesday my good deeds actually found me. Or, maybe I just noticed them more because I'm more open to seeing them, who knows. But it was a good day anyway :)

I went into work in the morning for some training. While chatting up a girl at the switchboard one of my fave employees came over looking to see if there was a spare newspaper. She said she had a new patient who loves to read and would enjoy one. Unfortunately there was no spare paper. Well, there was only one thing to do.. buy him one of course! the giftshop sells them for $1.25 so I gave her the money to get him one. that felt pretty darn good :)

 Later that morning I went to the grocery store. While waiting in the self checkout lane I noticed that the person in front of me had forgotten to take their reciept. it was one of those little ones that say a good chunk of your debit numbers on it. I'm always paranoid about people finding mine and I didn't want that one to end up in the wrong hands so I took it and tore it to smitherines!! Not necessarily a huge RAK but I'd like to think if it was me, someone would do that for me too.

 when I was done shopping I put my cart back where it belonged but left the quarter inside. There has been a few times that I've forgotten a quarter and always tried to find a cart that had one left inside.. well now maybe I can help someone out.. I'd like to think that everyone who used that cart today left the quarter inside for the next person. I'm sure that's just wishful thinking but who cares. my blog my rules ;)


(don't worry, I took my flyer home)


And not all good deeds are going to cost money! This morning (thursday) at the dollar store, I let a lady go ahead of me in line. She only had 3 candles and I had a cart full of things (I have a bit of a dollar store obsession). She was very happy grateful and that made me feel pretty great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment