Sunday 4 March 2012

Date Night!!

Last night my inlaws took Silas for the night (thanks by the way!!:)  so Chris and I took that opportunity to have a date night. we had a great time :) Our original plan was to go somewhere we hadn't been in a long time for dinner during our date but things didn't work out that way and we ended up at Sushi Star. All in all I'm pretty pleased about that because the food was amazing and so was my date :)

During supper Chris and I had a long talk about this new quest I've insisted we take. I wanted to make sure he really got it and understood where I am coming from. Although he made a few jokes (he's a joker by nature) he very much understands and is standing by me. I'm excited that we are doing this together as a family, as a team. I think it will bring us all so much closer together and I'm really thankful for that :)

Anyway, to park at Sushi Star you need to buy a ticket in the meter at the back. Then if you take the end stub part in they will give you your money back. So, we did that but we still had the original stub which allowed us to park until 5:30am.  When we cashed out we asked the lady behind the counter for a piece of tape...

No point in the parking stub going to waste so we taped it to the machine with a card for the next person to find it!



This is probably one of my favourite things to do.. I just think it would be so awesome if when I got to the parking machine I didn't have to pay, LOL!

I'm also trying my best to be a more patient person. There have been a few times within these passed few days that I have really felt tested but I'm doing a pretty good job at staying cool. I'm reminding myself that I'm trying to be a better person, and that losing my cool won't get me anywhere. It hasn't worked every time but it works sometimes.. baby steps :)

That's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment