Friday 2 March 2012

The new card :)

My 2nd batch of cards came today and I'm pretty thrilled!! These I kind of prefer over the first ones I did, mainly because they encourage their recipient to pay it forward. I made a little poem on them and everything. lol!

They say "You have just experienced a random act of kindness!"
Now it's your turn to pass it on!

it doesn't have to cost you money
any kind deed will do
open a door, let someone in line
kind words work wonders too

~ together we can change the world, one good deed at a time ~

here's a pic of the card :)


thanks vista print! they turned out great :) 

So last night I went out for dinner with my sister. It was really nice to spend some time together. We hadn't seen each other in a while. At dinner I told her all about my quest to change through being kind. Not sure if she thinks I'm a little whackadoodle or what but she did give me a weird look or two at first lol. But by the end of the conversation I think she understood where I'm coming from and thinks it's kind of cool.  

At the end of dinner we thanked and tipped our waitress. before we left, we slipped a surprise on the table. Unfortunately the waitress saw it before we were gone and asked if we forgot our chocolates. we smiled and said no they are for you and tried to quickly get out of there! I like it better when the acts are more anonymous lol 

the chocolates! 

This morning I took Silas to Timmies for some donuts. On the way there we talked all about how it's important to be nice and always do good things. When we got there I encouraged him to ask for his donuts using pleases and thankyou's. When we left he gave the girl behind the counter a loonie all by himself and said "have a good day!" "love you too!" (the love part was pretty funny, i didn't tell him to say that lol!) I wanted to take Silas' picture for this post but he didn't cooperate. maybe another day ;) 

write soon! 

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great. Treat others as u would want to be treated is as old an adage as the bible, so much so it is a commandment. Good luck in your quest, may kindness always find you in return.

    ReplyDelete